curious.... what's your daily menu???

Options
curious.... what's your daily menu??? what are you eating and drinking to lose weight?????

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i just eat whatever adds up to about 1500 calories. I try to pick healthier choices so i can have larger portions.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel to take a look for ideas.
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to go view my diary. I will admit the last few days have been a little rocky on my choices. lol
    Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    The same thing every day would get boring... for me. Feel free to check out my diary (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/baisleac) or recipe blog (http://healthydoesntmeanboring.blogspot.com/) for ideas.
  • tammyeischen
    Options
    Feel free to friend me and view my diary! :)
  • mendogirl
    Options
    normally it goes like this:

oatmeal & coffee
    granola bar
    salad -or- sandwich
    fruit
    then random dinner item
    skinny cow:)
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I try to do 3 snacks a day at around 300 cals total and 3 meals a day.

Breakfast is 100-200
    Lunch is 300 or under
    Dinner is my largest meal, I am only recently trying to be carb-free at dinner.

I usually use extra cals from exercise for drinking (bad girl, I know).

Today I had an egg white omelette for breakfast with grape tomatoes, baby spinach, and red onion. Lunch will bea Quorn turkey burger on top of spring mix with veggies, and dinner is undecided-- maybe something on the grill.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open. I don't have too much variety, but I have found what I like and I stick with that.
  • KarenHarper71
    Options
    Feel free to add me to view my diary..open yours so people can help too :-0)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is usually a wake-up wrap from Dunkin' Donuts, 150 calories for the egg white and turkey sausage one.

Lunch is either a turkey sandwich; salad with tuna/egg; or Lean Cuisine (although I've been steering clear of the LC's and trying to pack my lunch every night to give me more healthful foods).

Snacks are usually two crackers (Finn Crisps) with a wedge of Laughing Cow Light cheese.

Dinner is usually either chicken, salmon, or pork (sometimes crab or shrimp or clams) with one or two veggie sides like cucumber salad, or sliced tomatoes with white balsamic vinegar and basil, things like that.

And like another poster, I save my extra calories for drinks, usually a white wine spritzer or a couple of light beers.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    my diary's open.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Typical day if I can get three meals in me:

Breakfast: 3 cage-free eggs with omega-3s and four pieces of natural uncured bacon. Usually add a tbs or so of butter to the eggs. Sometimes some coconut oil.
    Lunch: big salad with a lot of chicken or salmon in it. Usually drizzled in olive oil or avocado oil - I don't measure it - I just pour as much as I want on. Or my Bragg's organic sesame & ginger olive oil dressing. Yum.
    Dinner: More veggies usually sauteed in butter or bacon fat and a big piece of meat, fish, or chicken (last week I had four grilled chicken drumsticks with skin. Oh were they yummy!)

On occasion I snack on nuts, berries, sometimes seeds.

I don't worry about calories or fat. Once I removed grain and sugar carbs from the picture I was no longer hungry every couple of hours and having to constantly eat. No more weak shaky feelings. I eat when I'm hungry. I drink when I'm thirsty - coffee or water and tea occasionally. I exercise when I feel like it. I have a tendency to stay active these day because my energy levels are through the roof. Can someone say "hyper"?
  • hillendahl
    hillendahl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I balance out my food choices...like I would if I were budgeting money. I try to get the most food I can for the amount of calories I'm budgeted daily.

Breakfast

English muffin, egg white, salsa and canadian bacon....Jimmy Dean d-Lights...have 230 calories....and only 4.5g of fat
    Then I pair it with a fruit and dannon brand light yogurt.

Total calories for breakfast are about 330
  • kwinty37
    kwinty37 Posts: 66
    Options
    Feel free to add me to view my diary..open yours so people can help too :-0)

how do i open ???
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 5 eggs and 5 bacon
    Lunch: 2 hamburger patties and 1 sweet potato
    Dinner: this varies...sometimes 2 chicken thighs or a steak or more hamburger patties.
  • bennight72
    Options
    Where can I find these diaries? I'd also like to look to get some ideas. I have a difficult time eating my calories in a healthy way (meaning fast food or comfort food).

Thanks!