I feel silly on a treadmill

Options
13»

Replies

• fhfreedom
    fhfreedom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Some people just people watch :) A woman much smaller than me was watching me on my workout and when she was finished she came up to me and told me that I was doing an awesome job and look so determined and she was jealous of my workout! My jaw dropped! You never know who you might inspire! Keep it up!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I also want to add that next time you feel self-conscious on the treadmill, just think of all of your mfp buddies cheering you on! :) You can do it :D
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Wear spandex to minimize the jiggle and then run baby, run! Seriously. Nobody is watching you. If they are it's because they're not important enough to be occupied. :wink:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I was really really worried about this as well. I have had a lot of people say stuff like hello, and welcoming me to the gym. It's been a very positive experience as I am by far the largest guy there. I had one chick get kinda snippy and snotty, but even then it wasn't a big deal. Most of the people tell me how glad they are to see me when I come in. It's been a much more positive experience then I expected it to be.