My NSV moment :)

Options
lgubbels
lgubbels Posts: 27 Member
I wasn't able to wear my wedding ring for probably the last 5 years due to weight gain. That also meant I wasn't able to wear a couple rings my grandparents gave me when I was in junior high/high school, the ring my parents gave me for college graduation, and the mother's ring my husband gave me. In about February, I started to wear my wedding ring again. That gave me the greatest of motivations.

I've noticed in the last couple weeks that now, as I type or do other things, my wedding ring will slide around my finger and end up sideways. So, as I'm getting ready for a meeting today, I decided to try on the other rings I haven't been able to wear for at least 5 years, if not more. To my great happiness...THEY ALL FIT!!! I am competely overwhelmed with joy. And, I must admit, I wanted to wear every single one of them to my meeting. LOL! Silly, I know, so I decided to only wear a couple of them, but a great NSV for me anyway. :)

Replies

• LeslieReagan
    Options
    that's awesome! congratulations! :)
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I bet that feels amazing! Great job!
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Great job! This doesn't sound silly; I am looking forward to wearing the three rings I have not been able to wear in the last 3 years!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling - well done!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love it! Good NSV!!
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Go SISTER GO! I am so proud of you. You have motivated me to start loosing weight with you and you continue to inspire me. Sisters are Forever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!