Power 90 anyone?

I just finished Week 2 Day 2 of Power 90. Anyone else doing this series? I want to do this before starting P90X in about 11 weeks. Feel free to add me if you are, no matter where you are in the program. I currently don't have anyone else I know doing this right now, so a motivational partner would be great :)

Replies

• CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    I just started today!! :-)
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    I am starting Power 90 one week from today. Any advice?
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    I started P90 on Wednesday (for the second time) I finished it and started the P90 Master Series-before P90X, and this time around I am going to stick with it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    I'm on Day 88, but I plan on starting P90 Master Series on Monday. If you want to add me, you may. I enjoyed P90 and am looking forward to P90MS.

Don't give up. It may feel monotinous, but it does give you results. (See my ticker below) As Tony says....Keep pushing play!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    I'm on Day 88, but I plan on starting P90 Master Series on Monday. If you want to add me, you may. I enjoyed P90 and am looking forward to P90MS.

Don't give up. It may feel monotinous, but it does give you results. (See my ticker below) As Tony says....Keep pushing play!

Day 88 of P90 Good for you! The Master Series is awesome I can't wait to get back at it :)
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    my power 90 should arrive tomorrow...is there thread or challenge for accountability? anything? I'm planning on starting tomorrow when it arrives...any tips? I'm a beachbody coach, but this is my first BB program I'm trying out.
  • kristofferbas
    kristofferbas Posts: 101 Member
    I'm on day 6 of Power 90, so tomorrow is rest day. I love every thing about it and I have already started to both feel and see results (after only a couple of days, that's crazy). I'm planning to do P90X sometime too, but I have both the regular P90 and Master Series here, so I will try to finish them both first.

/k
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    I got my Power 90 today, & I completed day one! Tony Horton is a f**king Genius!! LOL THIS is what's up!! :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    I own Power 90 and a couple of Power 90 Master workouts. I didn't do the program as a program. I have incorporate it with other workouts.

If I can suggest something, I would suggest that you incorporate Power Half Hour workouts with the program or afterwards, before doing Power 90x/P90x. I think the ladies will probably like doing Power Half Hour Thigh Trimmer and Power Half Hour Bun Shaper.

I look at the Power Half Hour workouts as being an addition to the Power 90/P90 workouts. They are 30 minute workouts that focus on certain body parts. I only own the Thigh Trimmer and Bun Shaper workouts. I don't own the arms and stretch workouts.

You can go to youtube and check them out. Type Tony Horton name in the title. That's how I was able to find clips on youtube.
  • allie_may
    allie_may Posts: 5 Member
    I just started Day 1 of Week 2. I'm determined to stick with it. Then P90X! Hopefully this will keep me accountable.
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    I'm almost done Week 5 of Power 90 and like others, I plan to move on to the Master Series after I've completed the whole program. It's been great for me and I'm already seeing some results. Keep at it everyone!

Feel free to add :smile:
  • I missed a lot of last week, but I'd gotten two decent P90 weeks in and am now starting up week 3. I already feel a lot stronger - I can really tell when doing pushups!

More importantly, I feel like I have a lot more stamina and cardiovascular health. I feel like I am breathing more deeply. I've been fairly active for a long time before this, so my theory is that the chest exercises are really helping my lungs expand or not have my body hunching over them something. A couple weeks before starting P90 I did a VO2 max test at my gym and got a pretty mediocre score. I'm confident that it's gone up now. That's something that really makes me feel good.
  • allie_may
    allie_may Posts: 5 Member
    Halfway through week three and feeling great! I'm already a few pounds down and my tummy feels tighter!

How's everyone else doing?