Gotta Keep It Moving

Options
I got some time to spare, so I'll do a little workout. I'm still energized from my walk earlier this morning. For the past few days, I've been walking up and down 5 flights of stairs multiple times in a row totaling 520 stairs in addition to the hour walk. I haven't been counting the extra time nor the stair climbing. I'm wondering if I should and what should I put it down as, aerobics? I'm wanting to start burning at least one thousand calories a day. I guess I should go ahead and log all the little workouts so I can have a better picture of what I'm burning. I don't eat any of my exercise calories back as it is, so if i get to the point of burning nearly everything I'm eating, I'll have to eat more. I don't want to go into starvation mode. I'm excited about checking my weight loss at the end of the month. I'm hoping for a 10 lbs loss. My clothes are fitting looser than the last weigh in and I certainly see a difference in the mirror, but time will tell. I have another week or so to get some burn in. I'm killing this fat. By the summer of next year, I'll be convicted of murdering fat in the first degree. My sentence will be a long healthy life in the skinny clothes department. :-)

How's your day going?

Side note: When someone post a comment under a message board post, why doesn't it send a message to the post writer? Is it something I have to set up or does the site not have that functionality?

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My day is going quickly and slowly. Quickly as in it is almost noon already, and slowly because I have next to nothing on my to-do list done :( procrastination my worst enemy and best friend.

This site does not have the functionality to send you a message when you get a reply, BUT you can click 'my topics' up top in the middle there above the board and see if someone new has posted.