Hi Everyone!

Options
Hi everyone! I am new here and I would like to introduce myself...I am really trying to figure everything out so please bare with me, lol!! I was a thin girl up to my 3rd pregnancy and thyroid issues and medications. I seemed to gain 40 something lbs and that is more than I weighed in my pregnancies!!! I would love to give encouragement as well as receiving it!! Just wanted to say hello and I hope I can give some good support :). Thank you!!!!!:wink:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, you will love it here.
  • lynchiebaby
    Options
    Hi Welcome, im a newbie too and so far find this site brilliant, best of luck with it all:smile:
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like. You will really like this site and the support you get. Good luck!
  • amandap6683
    Options
    I completely understand. I was fairly thin up until my pregancies and then I have thyroid/cholestro issues as well and at only 28 I feel like I could be in my 50s with no energy. I wish there was an easier way to lose weight with the thyroid problems because no matter how much I work out or watch what I eat nothing seems to happen? Being fairly new I am enjoying this site a lot so that I can keep track of everything. If you need anything let me know. Good Luck!!
  • stephlouise123
    Options
    good luck on the start of your journey. this site is brilliant. feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like support and encouragement! :)
  • Scrimples
    Options
    :)