can i see your 30 day shred results???

Options
jennor8or
jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
i just started 30 ds and i'm wondering if anyone has pics or even updates that they'd be willing to share?! i just want an idea of what the progress looks like... and let me know if you're doing the "diet" listed on her website (i'm thinking i am not going to bc i'd never stick with it) but just let me know! thanks so much for your help in advance :)

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    About half way through I had lost about 5" all over, between biceps, waist, hips and butt, and upper thighs. Definitely works for toning!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i remember seeing a REALLY long post like this before! Search for it! =)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30DS right now. Im on day 4. But heres a thread you might like to look at. TONS of awesome results!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

GOODLUCK!! :smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I lost 11.6 lbs and almost 10 inches from 30DS. There are pics in my profile if you are interested. It is well worth it. Jillian is tough, but she gets the job done. I can tell you I didn't do 30 days straight; it took me about 6 weeks due to personal issues. No, I didn't follow her "diet plan". I just stuck with MFP. Good luck.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Ilost abou 15lbs and 10 inches
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i lost 5lbs and 10 1/2 inches
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    i just started 30 ds and i'm wondering if anyone has pics or even updates that they'd be willing to share?! i just want an idea of what the progress looks like... and let me know if you're doing the "diet" listed on her website (i'm thinking i am not going to bc i'd never stick with it) but just let me know! thanks so much for your help in advance :)
    NO 30DS, but we're doing p90x at the gym I go to, it's just up the road from ya.
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    I lost almost 5 pounds and several inches everywhere. If you click on my profile and look at my pics, the ones in the bathing suit are the before and after 30DS.

I didn't follow the diet, just stuck under my MFP calories.

I am doing Rippedin 30 now and have lost almost another 5 pounds. I love Jillian's DVD's.
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    Take a look at my blog. I posted results along with pictures.

I just finished on Monday the 15th and I plan on starting back at Level 1 this coming monday!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/lauramorris85
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    I'd like to see them too, Im getting the dvd this weekend, i can't wait to start
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have links to both rounds of the shred i completed in my siggy!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    if you take a look at my pics there are to before and afters that are from the 30 day shred.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!