Calling all seniors Dec.10

Options
CALIECAT
CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
Today was weight in for my first week and I gained a lb. kind of down about that. but I am npt giving up the ship yet. I have conjested hearth failur and do have to wweigh everymorning on a monitor scale. that relay it to a nurse statiion. For I do retained water. yesterday I was down 1 lb. Will pay closer attention this week about my food dairy. But I thought I did real good this week.

Hello to everybody, have a good day.

Replies

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Today was weight in for my first week and I gained a lb. kind of down about that. but I am npt giving up the ship yet. I have conjested hearth failur and do have to wweigh everymorning on a monitor scale. that relay it to a nurse statiion. For I do retained water. yesterday I was down 1 lb. Will pay closer attention this week about my food dairy. But I thought I did real good this week.

Hello to everybody, have a good day.
  • Sharon123
    Options
    Hi caliecat, :smile: . I too have heart problems. ( cardiomyapathy. a permantly damaged heart that does not beat like it should) :brokenheart: Your the first senior I have seen on here. I just joined and am a little confused about how to put my foods in , because it seems like everything is boxed, or premade, that every one eats. I make 99% of my foods from scratch. I ride a stablized bike also and cannot find how to put that in . It doesn't accept what I submitt. MFP has set my calories high to lose weight and I am wondering how that will work for me . I could hardly eat that much my first day; yesterday. I hope you can lose all that you want to. :flowerforyou: Good luck and never give up.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi caliecat, :smile: . I too have heart problems. ( cardiomyapathy. a permantly damaged heart that does not beat like it should) :brokenheart: Your the first senior I have seen on here. I just joined and am a little confused about how to put my foods in , because it seems like everything is boxed, or premade, that every one eats. I make 99% of my foods from scratch. I ride a stablized bike also and cannot find how to put that in . It doesn't accept what I submitt. MFP has set my calories high to lose weight and I am wondering how that will work for me . I could hardly eat that much my first day; yesterday. I hope you can lose all that you want to. :flowerforyou: Good luck and never give up.

Hi Sharon, You are the first one close to my age . Will be thrill to see you post here. Seems like we both have our problems > How many calories do the have you set for? Mine is 1220 and so far i have stayed pretty close to that. I really have to watch my carbs I found Sparks people has a calorie calculater that will figure up Your calories for the whole dish. I haven't used it yet but will try it out today. Will also post the link for you. http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp I played with it some last night and it look like it is pretty easy to work.
    Talk to you later.

No I will never give up:heart:----Marie