Height/weight chart with pictures

Options
I remember months ago I found a website that had a height/weight chart for women with pictures of women at certain heights and weights. For example, they had a picture of a woman who was 5'4" and 120lbs, 5'4" and 130 lbs, and so on. Does anyone know where this (or something like it) exists?

Replies

• captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I found it! This is a pretty cool site:

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If you haven't seen it, there's another good site called mybodygallery.com as well.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    There's another site i've been dying to see and it's animation pics of the size of women at different stages. I've saw alot on here as peoples avator pics so if anyone knows what i mean plz give me the site. Thankyou :)
  • Sieggie
    Sieggie Posts: 70
    Options
    You really can't go by that kind of comparison. Reason being....muscle mass. For example. I'm about 5' 3 1/2" but there is no way that I can go below 130 without looking too thin. Why, because I was blessed with my mother's height (short) and my father's body build (muscular)...translation, I have a "cut" in my upper arm even if I don't work out and my thighs are solid muscle....not so much my middle belly! RIght now I'm 152 lbs, size 6 Lucky Brand Jeans (with the muffin top I so desperately want to get rid of), Size 10 top translation 36DD. Everyone is different. I look at people on this website that weigh so much more than I do and they look great. It's all a personal thing - body build, height and most importantly the way you see yourself -- most important being a healthy BMI etc.