Coffee Addict!

Options
2»

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Screw all this talk....I'm going to Starbucks.

can you bring me back a medium coffee?
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump - would like to know since i have those too! and I LOVE coffee
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Too many useless calories! Stick to water and green tea.

theres only the calories you add to it ..
  • francinecowart
    Options
    i drink a lot of coffee...and wasn't thinking about the fat content in my creamer...lol, now its fat free creamer for me:)
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I don't care what anyone says about coffee. I've given up drinking and smoking and I will not quit coffee. No sugar, lots of half n half is my favorite. I'm working on 2% right now and will eventually get to skim or black I suppose.
  • xxrouguexx
    xxrouguexx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    a regular 8oz cup of coffee is only 2 calories - however if you add creamers, sugars, syrups, whipped creamed, etc - that when your coffee fix will affect your diet. Best option - home brew your coffee and use fat free half and half or fat free milk - you'll get your coffee fix for only about 25 calories - and brewing it at home means you can make the coffee as strong or weak as you prefer.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Ahh....back with my grande skinny hazelnut latte...yum :bigsmile: And a medium coffee for Taso :smokin:
  • ttoombs777
    Options
    IM A HUGE COFFEE ADDICT, I DRINK THE WHITE CARMEL MOCHAS VENTI,, ALMOST EVERY DAY... IM SURE THATS NOT HELPING ME
  • killagb
    Options
    IM A HUGE COFFEE ADDICT, I DRINK THE WHITE CARMEL MOCHAS VENTI,, ALMOST EVERY DAY... IM SURE THATS NOT HELPING ME

The biggest first change you can make is to downsize the size you get....then maybe try it with non-fat milk. I personally do not like non-fat milk to drink straight, but in coffee...it's totally fine for me. But yeah...I'm sure it's not helping.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I LOVE COFFEE!!!

JUST MADE A POT OF HAZELNUT AND IT WILL BE GONE TODAY OR TOMORROW, I WILL NEVER GIVE IT UP AND IM STILL LOOSING :)

TO EACH HIS OWN.
  • thecakeisalie00
    Options
    Only one giant misconception running rampant in this thread - the assumption that Starbucks actually serves coffee. They serve a liquid that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike coffee. :wink:
  • killagb
    Options
    Only one giant misconception running rampant in this thread - the assumption that Starbucks actually serves coffee. They serve a liquid that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike coffee. :wink:

haters-6.jpg