Azteca Nutrition Info

Options
I searched "Azteca Nutrition Info" and all the web has is nutiritional info on their flour tortillas.

My bofriend and I are celebrating the end to his finals at Azteca's Taco Tuesday (12/16). We used to go all the time (ok...once a month) and I found I can eat two flour tacos (no cheese) and be totally satisfied and can keep my calories under control. BUT...I have no self control over the chips! Go figure. ha ha

I am having trouble finding nutrition info on the chips. I looked on the web (no help) and MFP's Database. I looked at ALL the chips listed and most are anywhere from 7-12 chips. That's a HUGE difference. Which can I eat? 7 or 12. Yes, those 5 chips matter to me.

I plan on working out HARD before we go, so I can eat more chips! :smile:

Anyone have more info? Know where to find some? Have a link?

Any help or info is much appriciated!!

Replies

• Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I searched "Azteca Nutrition Info" and all the web has is nutiritional info on their flour tortillas.

My bofriend and I are celebrating the end to his finals at Azteca's Taco Tuesday (12/16). We used to go all the time (ok...once a month) and I found I can eat two flour tacos (no cheese) and be totally satisfied and can keep my calories under control. BUT...I have no self control over the chips! Go figure. ha ha

I am having trouble finding nutrition info on the chips. I looked on the web (no help) and MFP's Database. I looked at ALL the chips listed and most are anywhere from 7-12 chips. That's a HUGE difference. Which can I eat? 7 or 12. Yes, those 5 chips matter to me.

I plan on working out HARD before we go, so I can eat more chips! :smile:

Anyone have more info? Know where to find some? Have a link?

Any help or info is much appriciated!!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    No replies. Poo.

I've come up with a plan. I am going to hop on my bike trainer and ride for 30 minutes when I get home from work, go to dinner, and then luckily I have a soccer game later that night, so not only can I not over stuff myself with dinner, because I have to run around, but this will give me a double work out.

I LOVE TORTILLA CHIPS!!

I figure I can have a double serving now at dinner. YAY!!