Don't diet alone

Options
Right, so this site say's don't diet alone. Well I'm new here and looking for support I suppose. I'm a 30 year old married female with 3 children. I'm about 40 pounds over weight and back in the diet game. Weight hasn't always been a problem just since my babies so here I am not feeling great and looking to change that. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• megm6
    megm6 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll be happy to be a supportive voice, if you'd like to send a friend request. I am looking to lose a similar amount of weight, also have a husband and small child (but only the one), and would never object to making a new friend!!
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and a mom of 2. I have way more to take off than you but feel free to add me if you need some friends! This site is fantastic...welcome!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Everyone is supportive here. Just take it one day at a time
  • Nicju30
    Nicju30 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you, Ladies!
  • lhand1227
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laurie and I'm trying this out because I work in a Dr office and this site is what all the Drs are telling their pt's to try. I'm severely over weight and have been trying to loose weight since 02/2011 so far its only been 18lbs. It should be much more than that since its been about 7 months. I exercise everyday about 20 minutes on the treadmill walking 2 minutes and running 1 minute and then walking 2 minutes again and I eat very healthy and still nothing is happening!