Holy S*** Im Superwoman?!

Options
Have you ever had one of those days where you did your exercise ( like I did my 45 min kickboxing class) and then once it was over you were like " No way! I'm not done I wanna keep going!" so u do???? I felt so friggin amazing after my kickboxing class that I went home and did my 40 min Cardio Circuit INSANITY DVD...and I just felt like I had this neverending source of energy....it has now currently ended and Im exhausted but I still feel alll happy inside :D

Replies

• RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Way to go :happy:
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great job, It's hard to get started sometimes but feels so great after
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Yep it happens and it feels great... try to remember what you ate yesterday and today... usually it has something to do with nutrition.

Well done!: )
  • JohnnyStorm
    JohnnyStorm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HA! I love it when that happens! :happy:
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    SUPER LOVE! SUPER WOMAN! you go girl! xo
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    that happened to me today too!!! I did 60 mins of fast circuits and then lifted heavy this afternoon for an hour and when i was done I was like "I can handle more!!!" Thats a great feeling!
  • catherine167
    Options
    I'm with Fastbelly- pay attention to what you ate, the amount of sleep you got, water you consumed, etc. All these factors can help you have more days like this!
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    Awesome! Exercising definitely gives me energy, but my newborm and toddler suck it out of me.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    No, cant say its happened to me yet... lol But I cant wait until it does!!

Congrats on your weight loss btw!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yes I love that feeling. It happens a lot since I started the Turbo Fire program. I love it and Chalene Johnson says that that feeling comes from endorphins being released into your system when you work really hard.. Keep it up.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    love it...soooo motivating...congrats to you...way to kill it!!!! :noway: