Walkers/Hikers

Options
2»

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    sure :) I love to walk, I can walk the whole day without stopping :) I am from Europe used to live in Paris and walked everywhere always. I am still walking at least an hour at least, but sometimes even 3 :))). Unfortunately in USA you are stuck with cars :((( I wish there were some way to change cars to walking or change the distances lol
  • HealthyAlp
    Options
    sure :) I love to walk, I can walk the whole day without stopping :) I am from Europe used to live in Paris and walked everywhere always. I am still walking at least an hour at least, but sometimes even 3 :))). Unfortunately in USA you are stuck with cars :((( I wish there were some way to change cars to walking or change the distances lol

I wish so too. My Mum and Dad went to Germany for their honeymoon, and they said people either walked or road bicycles. Most Americans are too addicted to cars. Myself, I used to bike everyday to work and back. LOVE my bicycle.
  • HealthyAlp
    Options
    I walk almost daily for at least half an hour. It works wonders. I supplement it with three days of weight training and have increased the speed of my walk. At this weight, since I have a couple injuries, walking is the only option at the moment and even though in the past I have laughed at "walkers", it is good exercise.

I have a knee injury that keeps me from doing any hard running, that's part of the reason why I walk. Sounds like a good routine you have going there.