I'm new to "my fitness pal"

Options
... and this is my last attempt to loose weight.
If I can not make this work I am giving up.

Replies

• 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well I have great news for you - you CAN make this work! You would not believe the obstacles people have overcome to reach their goals. I cant say whether or not you will be one of those people because the real question is whether or not you'll choose to make it work, but I have complete confidence that if you really want it you'll get it! Use every resource available to you, work hard, remember nothing of value comes for free, and just keep it up!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Stop! Everyday is a new day! It is a new lifestyle so you have to give it time, and committment. I'm proud of you for joining and excited to see you be all that you want to be!! Good luck!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Hey man, what have you tried before that failed? You look like you could be an athletic dude, so I suggest combing all of the message boards, forums, and maybe consult a nutritionist or trainer. I'm betting you can get great results.
  • kclady37
    Options
    I've only been doing this daily for the past week and everyday i find myself eating better. So just give it a try. I know looking at the success stories is a great motivator.
  • LovieRainey
    LovieRainey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hay I'm new to my fitness pal. Really ready to do this and follow this through until the end and even then keep it going.
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm new to my fitness pal and really like it. I wish I would have found out about it when I started my diet a month ago. I'm down 10lbs and looking forward to loosing the next 40lbs! I love reading other success stories because it gives me courage. Weight loss can be very hard without the encouragement of others.

Good luck to everyone and happy shedding! :happy: