cheerleading NSV

katep2492
katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
Today I was at one of our short practices jumps and tumble. We have a competition every thursday toe touch challenge was today! Now my Toe Touches are pretty good despite my size but today I felt lighter my ankles weren't screaming at every landing. I won nicest form which I almost always win but I also one highest jump which I have never one before and normally I have the lowest jump but because I lost weight I was able to get my jumps higher I was so excited I may not be able to look in the mirror and see the difference yet but I can definitely feel it!

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    THAT is FABULOUS! Congratulations!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Good for you!!
    I was a cheerleader in middle/high school. I think I'd die if i tried to do a toe touch now. Keep it up!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    that is amazing! congrats!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    lol (: !
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    That is A-W-E S-O-M-E! :-) former cheer coach here... The only time I've got good toe touches is when Im on the trampoline. :laugh: Congrats, congrats, congrats! :drinker:
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    That is great!! Yay for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!