Just. Cant. Get. Movin!

Options
I'm a single mommy who works full time and I just cant seem to find the time for exercise! We wake up in the morning and its flight of the bumble bee just to get out the door, then work all day. Then I come home cook dinner, bathe, feed and put the little one down, Then its housework, bills to pay etc. Before I know it its 11pm and I'm falling asleep in a pile of laundry to be folded and with dinner in my hair (i have a toddler lol):yawn: . Any suggestions? Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    what kind of job do you have? maybe you could take a walk around your office on your lunch break, take the stairs instead of the elevator, stand at your desk instead of sitting, etc. i know they all seem like small things but they add up! also, maybe after dinner you could take your kiddo for a walk around the neighborhood? just try to remember that you are important enough to make yourself a priority too! :-)
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Crock pots are your friends. :happy: Start doing crock pot meals 2 or 3 times a week and during the time you would be cooking dinner, go on a walk with your kid or do an exercise video which I'm sure your toddler would love to dance along to as well. Turn it into a mommy/baby bonding time. :smile:
  • Cortez123
    Cortez123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    First of all...My hat goes off to you. And good for you on your quest to have a healthier lifestyle. Are you able to go for a nice walk during your breaks and/or lunch? Or maybe after work...a quick walk/jog?
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Make time for yourself! Do you have family or friends to help you out? You want to stay healthy so you will be around for your kids for a long time. 30 minutes a day is better than none!