I'm back!

Options
I have always been a thin person, but three years ago I was struggling with weight issues brought on by stress and bad eating habits. I was shocked to discover that I was borderline obese. I started dieting and I lost the weight but I couldn't lose the last 10 pounds. I joined MFP to help me lose the last 10 pounds and I was successful at doing that. I swore that I would never gain the weight back and 3 years later I have gained it all back! I'm very discouraged and I want this to be a lifestyle change where I can lose the weight but also keep it off!

Replies

• peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back! I'm opening up a challenge for women to support and encourage each other (with a little friendly competition!) If you're interested, check it out!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321233-starting-a-new-challenge-ladies-sexy-in-six?page=1

Good luck with your weight loss!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Good luck!!! I think it can be really tough to break some of those bad eating habits. Some of the yummiest foods are the worst for us. Who's idea was that? :laugh:
  • cameralinds
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You can't be hard on yourself for something that's already happened...but you can push forward and start making positive changes again. I really hope that you're successful in losing the weight. You know you're already capable of doing it, so when things get tough, just remember that it is possible. :)