here we go again

Options
I am so thankful to find this site. I am typical (but young) yo-yo dieter. I did other weight loss programs a few years ago and lost over 50 lbs and maintained it for a good year but I don't really know what happened but in the past year I have gained 60 lbs. Now I weight 10 lbs more than I ever have. I am finding it difficult to get back on track.

I just bought a new condo and money is tight. I used to do yoga 6x a week and have stopped completely. I also have suffered with Fibromyalgia for, say, about 15 yrs of my young life.

I really need some motivation.

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful to find this site. I am typical (but young) yo-yo dieter. I did other weight loss programs a few years ago and lost over 50 lbs and maintained it for a good year but I don't really know what happened but in the past year I have gained 60 lbs. Now I weight 10 lbs more than I ever have. I am finding it difficult to get back on track.

I just bought a new condo and money is tight. I used to do yoga 6x a week and have stopped completely. I also have suffered with Fibromyalgia for, say, about 15 yrs of my young life.

I really need some motivation.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Don't think about it as here you go again...you're a new person and you're doing a new thing. You CAN do this, and we'll all help you as you go. You probably wondered a few times if you could really buy the condo, but you did that too...you can do anything you decide you want to do. Hang in there, and good luck.
    Cowboy
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome !
    I have Fibromyalgia also.
    Hang in there hun you can do it.
    Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Thanks. That is great advice. You are right.