Least Favorite Foods

Options
Hello! Many threads are dedicated to "favorite foods", so I decided to start one about foods you DON'T like to eat.

Mine are
All fish except for tuna
Almond butter
Mayonnaise (gross!)
Goat cheese
Creme Brulee

What are yours?

Replies

• fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Carrots!!!!!!!
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, lima beans, PEAS!,
  • Little_Lisa_Ann
    Options
    I could go on all day with a list..I'm the world's pickiest eater!! :embarassed:

No fish at all
    Pork (with the exception of bacon)
    Ground beef (unless it's in tacos or a hamburger)
    Vegetables: brussel sprouts, cauliflower, squash/zucchini, raw carrots (allergy), raw peas (allergy), the weird lettuces in fancy salads, onions, mushrooms, beans, cabbage.
    Fruits: peaches (slight allergy), plums (slight allergy), cherries (allergy), pears, kiwi.
    Lunch meat.
    Any cheese that's not mozzarella, cheddar, provolone - love those 3!
    Condiments: mustard, mayonaisse, blue cheese and french dressings, sour cream.
    Regular milk
    Eggs (unless they're mixed into something, like a cake. Just don't like them cooked alone)
    And certain nuts (I only really like peanuts and cashews)

That should be pretty much the list. If I missed anything, my bad.
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm a ridiculously picky eater this is right up my alley!

Cheese (and anything containing cheese)
    Any sauce/condiment
    Eggs
    Red Meat
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    PORK!!!! (bacon, especially!)
    Menudo is pretty nasty too.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Any meat (I'm a vegetarian), milk, and bananas. I just can't handle that stuff. Anything else, I'm pretty okay with.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I don't like cardamom and I barely like ginger. I can't stand fennel. I think that's about it.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Ranch
    Mayo
    Sour Cream
    Raw Tomatoes
    Raw Onions
    Cauliflower
    Cabbage
    Bleu Cheese Dressing
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options

You need to try carmelized brussel sprouts with brown sugar and pecans. I only will eat petite lima beans, and they need to have onion, garlic, and seasoned salt added. Peas, I do like, but I really like them a lot with onions and tarragon. :)
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese, yogurt, blue cheese, bananas, yuck!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    too fun!

HhhhMmmmm...let's see here

1) mushrooms cooked in spaghetti sauce:tongue:

2) red meat (cooked any way):indifferent:

3) most crackers (so dry):smokin:

4) fast food - except animal style fries @ in and out LOL:laugh:

5) diet anything (gross fat-free saccharin laced crud) yuk!:smooched:

6) any dairy products that aren't "Organic":love:

7) raw oysters, clams, octopus or anything with the eyes still attached:angry:

8) menudo:sad:

9) tongue:devil:

10) innards of any kind as a matter of fact!:embarassed:

I could go on but I am grossing myself out now, sorry:sick:

best to all:glasses:
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options

Cottage cheese is so bland! I despise it.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    liver
    blue cheese
    cantaloupe
    I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any at the moment
  • szieres
    Options

You need to try carmelized brussel sprouts with brown sugar and pecans. I only will eat petite lima beans, and they need to have onion, garlic, and seasoned salt added. Peas, I do like, but I really like them a lot with onions and tarragon. :)

Oh my gosh barf. My problem with food, it's not ever really the flavor, but the TEXTURE.. and they all feel so WEIRD in my mouth. BLAAGGHHH!! LOL
  • szieres
    Options

Cottage cheese is so bland! I despise it.

Oh yea cottage cheese too.. WHO WANTS TO EAT ROTTEN MILK!?! LOL
  • Little_Lisa_Ann
    Options
    Oh my gosh barf. My problem with food, it's not ever really the flavor, but the TEXTURE.. and they all feel so WEIRD in my mouth. BLAAGGHHH!! LOL

Totally agree - texture definitely gets me!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty open to new foods-- texture doesn't bother me much. Poor people who don't like dairy--especially cheese. Makes me sad on the inside. :P

Don't like coconut (flavor), sprinkles (tastes like waxy powder pellets), and licorice/anise flavor.
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    I am not a fan of feta cheese, at least I don't think so. It's just too strong of a flavor for me. I don't eat pork chops or most sausages. I also don't like peas or lima beans unless they're in vegetable or crab soup or shepherd's pie.
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't like overly sugary candies like sour patch kids and the like. What a weirdo, I know!

I hate water chestnuts, the texture gives me the willies.

Florida Avocados are disgusting, I tried them last week and they were runny and gross. Totally lacked the creaminess of California Avocados.

I love all fish, tons of sushi/sashimi, but can not stand salmon. It tastes like dish detergent to me. I've tried all kinds, wild, fresh caught, prepared many different ways, but I finally gave up on trying to like salmon.

Soft shell crabs are like eating big bugs, gross!

I also hate anything in a casing; sausage, kielbasa (sp?), hot dogs , no big loss there.

I thought I couldn't think of many foods I didn't like, but apparently there is a quite a list!
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    I don't like overly sugary candies like sour patch kids and the like. What a weirdo, I know!

I hate water chestnuts, the texture gives me the willies.

Florida Avocados are disgusting, I tried them last week and they were runny and gross. Totally lacked the creaminess of California Avocados.

I love all fish, tons of sushi/sashimi, but can not stand salmon. It tastes like dish detergent to me. I've tried all kinds, wild, fresh caught, prepared many different ways, but I finally gave up on trying to like salmon.

Soft shell crabs are like eating big bugs, gross!

I also hate anything in a casing; sausage, kielbasa (sp?), hot dogs , no big loss there.

I thought I couldn't think of many foods I didn't like, but apparently there is a quite a list!

Ah...salmon is pretty disgusting.