Jillian Michaels dvd users....please respond!! :)

Options
poesch77
poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
Okay...those that have tried both Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Metabolism Boost and No More Trouble Zones.....which one did you like better??? I need some opinions cuz I dont want to buy one if it sucks !!

Replies

• roballesteros
    Options
    I've only done 30DS and Trouble Zones and loved them both. I was planning on buy Banish Fat next.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose it would be No More More Trouble Zones:bigsmile: Fabulous results in a short amount of time. When I do the Banish Fat I feel so drained afterwards (just not one of my favs) but I am still working up to it I guess.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have both, and they both kick butt. I get a great cardio/strength combo workout from Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, but No More Trouble Zones is more strength, and I definitely feel that one for a couple days afterward. I suggest get both if you can, alternate, and you won't get bored! :) Have fun!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Okay...those that have tried both Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Metabolism Boost and No More Trouble Zones.....which one did you like better??? I need some opinions cuz I dont want to buy one if it sucks !!

I have the banished fat and I love it!!! Its an *kitten* kicking Workout! !! I haven't done the no more trouble zone but the banish is an Awesome Workout! !!!!
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump, I want to know, too
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Thanks all....I have them both coming thru Netfix.... (just realized they were both on there)...but I think I will make sure No More Trouble Zones comes 1st to try.....then buy whatever one is better!!