Eniough fat to lose fat?

Options
So I have noticed that I almost never consume my entire allotment of fat? I am currently at a standstill with my weight lose and was wondering if my lack of consumption of fatty foods might have anything to do with it? Any suggestions?

Replies

• mightygrinko
    Options
    So I have noticed that I almost never consume my entire allotment of fat? I am currently at a standstill with my weight lose and was wondering if my lack of consumption of fatty foods might have anything to do with it? Any suggestions?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Nope. Sorry.

It has nothing to do with it.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I don't know if eating more fat will help your problem. How much do you eat normally?

Yes, it is important to get a certain amount of fat in your diet, especially the right kinds. And fat is as essential to your health as anything else, especially for skin, hair, nails, etc. So, it is good for people to get out of the habit of eating "fat-free".

It could just be that you need to change something in your workout. Even bumping up a notch or adding a few minutes or switching machines or exercises can help.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Yup, what they said. :flowerforyou: Patience. we all have plateaus at some point.