Eating NSV!!!!

Options
For the first time since begining this journey in april i ate allllll of my calories today and it felt amazing!!!!! I ate back all of my exercise cals and i dont feel bad about it at all. Im so happy that i can now eat and not feel guilty about it!

Replies

• KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations!!!!! Keep it up and you will amaze yourself at how you reach your goals!
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean!! I used to have my calorie goal set to 1250, and I always felt so awful and guilty if I ever went over even a little bit. Since then, I've wised up, starting eating food again, and lost some weight! I upped my goal to 1650 and even though I usually still aim for around the 12-1400 mark, the guilt is gone!

I think guilt is probably Public Enemy #1 for people who are trying to lose weight. I know it's what kept me on the yo-yo rollercoaster for years. Luckily, I think I finally got off. :) Looking forward to our Sexy in Six challege!

Congrats!!
  • So true! I told a friend tonight that MFP has eradicated guilty food feelings from my life! FREEDOM tastes so good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!