Flat belly! What foods should I eat for clean eating?

Options
So I asked yesterday how to do the flat belly thing! Now I am curious what you all ate, what clean eating did you do? I am not a very good cook and I am not good at finding the best foods. I buy a lot of fruit cause I know its good clean eating and all I have to do to prepare it is wash it off and sometimes cut it up! Any ideas on what else? Thank you :)

Replies

• sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    Check out www.thegraciouspantry.com It's all about clean eating and has recipes and lots of stuff
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Yep - I second the graciouspantry.....she has a 101 of clean eating on there ....
  • broadsword7
    broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I try to keep it simple, and I think of food as fuel. So I just focus on making choices for good quality fuel whenever I shop for it. One little thing has helped me immensely as I began exploring, and that is a short paperback book called "Food Rules" by Michael Pollan. I got it for like seven bucks on Amazon. It is basically just a bunch of quick, no-nonsense "rules" we should pay attention to when we eat. I would recommend that as a great place to start for anyone who is interested in clean eating. Of course, I don't always follow every rule, but just keeping even a few of them in mind has really helped me. Good luck and good health to you!
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Check out www.thegraciouspantry.com It's all about clean eating and has recipes and lots of stuff

Great website !
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Just remember that anything processed or junk food is not clean.

There are tons of great resources out there on Clean Eating.

www.thejoyofcleaneating.com
    www.busybuthealthy.com
    There are a few magazines to check out too.
    Clean Eating Magazine
    Oxygen Magazine
    Tosca Reno has several books just on clean eating recipes.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Bump....
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you! I will really take a look at these websites! I can't wait starting this week I am going to do as much as I can :) Shopping this weekend for sure!