Where are all the Amazon women?

Options
2»

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Men don't date tall women because they're intimidated! They're scared. Luckily my 5'8" husband of almost 10 years loved me the day He met me (at 220) and loves me still...even with my 5" heels!

That’s not strictly true, you can’t lump us all together as your husband proves. It’s quite often women that want a partner taller than themselves, at least those shorter than yourself in my experience. How many times have you heard a girlfriend say ‘I like x but he just isn’t tall enough for me’ ?

There are probably lots of men who want a shorter partner for threatened ego reasons too but, personally speaking, I love tall women – by definition they have longer legs. I’m not fixated though, any height is good.
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1"... I feel ya, sister! I can always use more friends on MFP :) Feel free to add me, y'all! :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm 5ft 9, not as tall as you but quite tall. I'm a big boned girl with size 8 feet and a large bust..........*sigh*
    Feel free to add me if you want.

;o)

Are you mentioning your feet because you think they're large? Because I'm only 5'2" and my feet are 9W. :laugh: Hope that makes you feel better about your very proportionate feet.

But Shazz is in the UK, which makes her size 8s larger than your size 9s!

I'm 5'10", and I've always LOVED being tall! My goal weight is around 161lbs (based on previously being a UK 10-12 at that weight) but TBH it's not set in stone. If I'm 170 but around a UK size 12, I'll be pleased. Happy to join the amazon club!
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @TheGoktor

Random aside, but I cannot BELIEVE you are 48!! Stunning!! :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    @TheGoktor

Random aside, but I cannot BELIEVE you are 48!! Stunning!! :)

LOL! Thank you! :flowerforyou: I can't really take the credit - I just have good genes I suppose! (You look pretty awesome, yourself!)