On the Right Track

rklein71
rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
This is my second week after rejoining MFP. I have totally cut out soda of any type, have been drinking more water, have been eating healthier and have logged all of my food. I weighed myself today and I have lost 7 pounds this week. I know this is probably mostly water weight, and I am in no way expecting this type of results to continue, but what a way to start out! Thank you to everyone on this site who share their success stories and give the rest of us motivation to continue. I feel great!

Replies

• rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    This is my second week after rejoining MFP. I have totally cut out soda of any type, have been drinking more water, have been eating healthier and have logged all of my food. I weighed myself today and I have lost 7 pounds this week. I know this is probably mostly water weight, and I am in no way expecting this type of results to continue, but what a way to start out! Thank you to everyone on this site who share their success stories and give the rest of us motivation to continue. I feel great!
  • Congrats! It is amazinig what a difference journaling and support can make. I lose twice as fast when I stay active on mfp than when I try to go it alone. Glad your back!:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    You're right. You won't get that kind of results every week, that's for sure! There will be a lot of weeks where the scale doesn't move at all. But, then again, slow and steady wins the race, and before you know it, you'll be at your goal weight! (And let me tell you, it's a GREAT feeling!!!)
    Keep plugging away. Watch your numbers, and it WILL happen to YOU TOO! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!