taking on a challenge!!!to get my fat *kitten* in shape.lol

anorlin
anorlin Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:laugh: well i decided to get together friends and family on a bet to see who can loose the most percentage weight by next may.. wish me luck on winning all the cash..:happy:

Replies

• anorlin
    :laugh: well i decided to get together friends and family on a bet to see who can loose the most percentage weight by next may.. wish me luck on winning all the cash..:happy:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    good luck!!!!:happy: .im sure you'll do just fine as long as you set your mind to it and it's what you really want!!!
  • anorlin
    well thank you ... i really appreciate that.. how are you doing on your wieght loss goals?
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    welll lol. if you really want to know. I was honestly doing horrible at first. i just didn't stick with it. BUt, now i am and it's what i really want. just gotta take it day by day i suppose right. :)
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

There is nothing like loosing a bet to get modivated. I'm glad you're joining us! :drinker:
  • Skinnybrit23
    Skinnybrit23 Posts: 8 Member
    teehee i found you, i take this challenge! on guard!ching-ching(pretend swords)lol! thanks for the challenge , i love it, lets get it on!
  • anorlin
    LOL>>>:explode: :laugh: ... you challeng me?!!you will regret this grasshopper...
  • anorlin
    well thank you for welcoming me.. im very motivated this time.. so if anyone wants to talk or something im here...
  • Skinnybrit23
    Skinnybrit23 Posts: 8 Member
    silly sister in law, :laugh: you have yet to see what i will bring-muah,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaaa!:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.