subwayy

Options
I love subway, dont get me wrong good food. However, I honestly never knew how many calories were in a meatball marinara. Their are over 1000 calories in a foot long grinder. Grant you 6inch is much healthier choice. But when im realllllllly hungry i want a whole one ya know. So Ive been eating these grinders thinking HEY, their from subway must be healthy right.....WRONG:angry: . I could eat a whole meal from Mickey D's and eat less calories. though eating their isn't the answer i just still couldn't believe it till i came to this site and put it into my daily meals guide.

I was just so shocked :(

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I love subway, dont get me wrong good food. However, I honestly never knew how many calories were in a meatball marinara. Their are over 1000 calories in a foot long grinder. Grant you 6inch is much healthier choice. But when im realllllllly hungry i want a whole one ya know. So Ive been eating these grinders thinking HEY, their from subway must be healthy right.....WRONG:angry: . I could eat a whole meal from Mickey D's and eat less calories. though eating their isn't the answer i just still couldn't believe it till i came to this site and put it into my daily meals guide.

I was just so shocked :(
  • ingrid2008
    Options
    112488.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

You could give the veggie sandwich a try! It is sooooooooooooooo good. Just a little cheese and then let them pile on the veggies. They will put on as many as you like!
  • phatchic91
    Options
    ur rite those subz r soooooooooooo filled w/ calories the thing they r lower on r fat grams i think. i luv the foot long cold cuts but those r like a thousand also so i go w/ the 6inch but thats still like 500 cal or so. but other than the cals. they r soooo goood....hehe
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    tell me about it lol. have you ever had the cookies the sell? oh my gosh delicious ;)
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to my bf about this. My favorite "healthy" sandwich WAS the chicken, bacon, ranch, on wheat, light on the bacon & ranch. its 500+ cals. So much for chicken being the wise choice. To make it actually in my calorie range and still eat other meals that day... I would have to get rid of the cheese, the bacon, the ranch... then what do I have? bread and dry chicken. I've been experimenting with the oil and vinegar and deciding either bacon or cheese but not both. Then If I don't get the bacon or the ranch why get the chicken bacon ranch and just order a freaking chicken breast sandwich. :laugh: :sad:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Roast beef "OR" ham is a good choice. They have 200 something per 6 inch. Oil and vinegar are pretty good and mustard almost has no calories!!! Ranch or mayo will crank up the calories...try to stay away from them...

Subway is good...anywhere you go will have something with a lot of calories if you don't watch yourself.

Good luck...