Hey ladies check this out!

Options
2»

Replies

• Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Also ladies you should think about submitting your picture! I think the site is still fairly new. When I looked at my size, I really didn't see a woman who looked exactly like me cause of the way I carry my weight, and cause of my baby belly haha, so I'm going to do it so hopefully maybe another woman will have the same shape as me and feel encouraged she looks good lol

Good idea. Maybe I'll submit my profile picture from here.

I'm totally envious of your waist. Im thick waisted and I only have a tiny curve, but it was been getting more noticeable now that I'm working out. I use to be a blob, and now I actually have a shape.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I put in my goal weight and it really motivated me. I didn't think I looked that big = / Hopefully not!
    I have been browsing and it has helped me decide on a goal weight! cool
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Also ladies you should think about submitting your picture! I think the site is still fairly new. When I looked at my size, I really didn't see a woman who looked exactly like me cause of the way I carry my weight, and cause of my baby belly haha, so I'm going to do it so hopefully maybe another woman will have the same shape as me and feel encouraged she looks good lol

Good idea. Maybe I'll submit my profile picture from here.

I'm totally envious of your waist. Im thick waisted and I only have a tiny curve, but it was been getting more noticeable now that I'm working out. I use to be a blob, and now I actually have a shape.

The smaller and more toned you get, the more of a shape you'll have. But I've heard SO MANY women say their goal for losing weight and exercising is to have an hourglass shape, and you just can't exercise and diet your way into that. A corset will do it if you don't have it naturally. :-)

I do love my shape. I just wish it was a little smaller!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    It never has anyone in my stats:

5'3"
    125 (i put in 120)
    pant 0
    shirt s

when i put in a pant 2 i got 5 hits, doesn't seem like much
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    This is interesting- I just typed in my height (6'1") and there werent many. It was rather worrying that someone had posted several pictures of themselves at 6'1 and 105lbs!!!!! A BMI of 13 is not good!!

There were more 6 feet ladies though- and they all look about 50lbs lighter than they are!!! Ther are some seriously good bodies at 190lbs and 6 feet.

I think people do take too much notice of BMI- some of these women are really slim and flat stomached at 190 (which, incidentally is around my goal weight).
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Very neat! I submitted my pictures and story...
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    That was horrid! I really hope im not that fat
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I tried all sorts of combinations of things for my height/weight & not a single thing came up... Only worked if I put my weight & an inch taller. Then of course, the woman was pear shaped (or so she said - pic was only from waist up!) & I'm definitely hour-glass. (big up top & bottom with much smaller waist) :-(
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Even when I weighed 130 I didn't have that shape. I'm not really sure what shape I am lol. I guess apple since I'm carrying my extra weight in my stomach? But when I was thin I didn't think I looked like an apple. If I was on my computer i would post a picture so u could tell me lol I just think I look like a board. Is that what banana means? When I was smaller I just looked good haha. I was proportionate :)

I have thought about doing corset training. But they are expensive
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    me too... i should also imvest in a full length mirror..havnt had one for 10 yrs...so ya i look GREAT..from the neck up!!! haha
  • RebeccaKate29
    RebeccaKate29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump~