Broke the Barrier

ocrunner11
ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
A fantastic day today! I wanted to share with you my joy in finally breaking the weight barrier, since I started in July 2011. I have been struggling with the original two lbs loss. So many things kept coming into my head, was it my medication? Have I gained that much muscle- running 3 times a week and adding extra arm weights? I just kept thinking "One workout at A Time" .
I am down 1 lb, from my last weigh in, but to be more accurate down 33 lbs from March 2010. Wow! I am thinking as I post that number-33! My life has taken a new directions, I am running with a group here in town and training for my 2nd 1/2 marathon in October, so I am focused on the training schedule and watching what I am eating. I am feeling great about the progress and very thankful for the blessing I have received from this site! A newbie of almost 2 months, it has been fabulous. On closing, stay focused and positive today! Enjoy the Day! Ciao:flowerforyou:

Replies

• almille
    almille Posts: 89
    Congratulations! I'm glad you stuck through it. I haven't been tested that way yet; I just started and I haven't been watching the scale too closely.
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Great job sticking with it. That's how you have to do it! You're doing so great. You should be really proud :)
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Thank you so much! I feel like I am on Cloud 9 :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!