WANTS to be the fattest???

Serioulsy??? She clearly isn't thinking about the impact this is having on her children. :noway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html

Replies

• springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    She needs hit...hard. Way to be proud of being a fat *kitten*.
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    It's just a cry for attention. Look at how beautiful the younger sister is. I bet Susanne has always felt like the fatter shadow, and finally figured out this was her chance to get noticed.

I just feel SO BAD for her children. :(
  • dailymail.co.uk is like picking up tabloid news papers at the checkout line in the supermarket.

I've blocked that site and would never go there for facts.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    i garenttee you it's not only because she wants to break a record. people always look for excuses.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    At least she knows what she's good at. That's something, I guess.
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114 Member
    how sickening....
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    How could she possibly feel better?!!
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    ...More like it's sad.
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Whoa!! That's just sad. Thanks for sharing! It's crazing what some ppl do! I feel bad for her kids.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    oh my lord....
  • dailymail.co.uk is like picking up tabloid news papers at the checkout line in the supermarket.

I've blocked that site and would never go there for facts.

I got to this site thru drudgereport.com which is a compilation of all news around the world. I didn't know it's a trash site, but I guess with all news it's up to us to decide what's right and exaggerated.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    the good old daily mail

the only paper you could wipe your *kitten* with and more shlt come off it !

this link will explain
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Chances are she won't make it to that goal. She's given up on life and this is a cry for attention. At least the public has knowledge of her kids. I didn't see their ages ( stopped reading after the first paragraph) but they are going to need some serious help.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Hey look! This exact same thead is on the General Diet threads! Wow. Reduce, reuse, recycle.