SEXY BY CHRISTMAS!!! (open group)

Options
I have noticed that quite a few people want to lose some weight before christmas, and figured there is still about 4 months so... Was wondering if anyone would like to join a group?

The group will start on the 22nd August and I weigh-in on mondays, you can weigh in any day of the week as long as you don't forget! (haha if even possible)
There will be challenges for everyone.

Also, I was thinking of making it a small group but I do not want anyone to miss out so I have a better idea-
inbox me your starting weight and goal weight (and goal weight by xmas if different), let me know any hobbies/exciting things about yourselves and I will pair you up with a accountability buddy (who is similar to you if possible) who you will need to keep in contact with during the journey! Try to keep in contact with them every day if possible. Thinking having a buddy to talk to every day about struggles would be a great help.

Let me know if you are interested :) x

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'll join! =]
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    me! how do I join?
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I will join in -- all the help i can get -- MOTIVATE !!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • ElleEmmeKay
    Options
    I would LOVE to join!!! My name is Leah... 22 years old.
    CW: 146
    GW: 122
    BCW - By Christmas Weight: 130

I love: tennis, fishing, biking, soccer, running, hiking, skiing, hunting, ice skating, reading and do all the girlie stuff (hair, mak up)

SO excited!
  • HeidiRoseC
    Options
    Hi - I'm Heidi-Rose
    started today at 218
    hoping to get to 140
    by christmas 208
  • bearlysgirl
    Options
    i am not sure how to inbox you but i'd really like to join a small group. my name is melissa 33yrs
    cw 254
    gw 150 ish
    workout 1-2x daily kettle bell gym 6x week
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)

Samantha

CW 269
    GW 180
    by christmas 240 :)
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    I'd like to do this!

SW: 199
    CW: 185.5

Goal weight by X-mas = 165

I'd like to lose 20.5 pounds

I'm a paranormal investigator so if anyone is in to that kind of thing - I'd love a buddy!
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    bump
  • pinguwings
    Options
    Hi!
    I'd love to join, my name's Ally, I'm 21
    CW 168
    GW for Christmas - 150
    GW 120
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too!!!

Height 5'5"
    SW 212
    CW 199.6
    XMAS W 165
    GW 140

Sounds fun looking forward to it!!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Sounds good to me I will inbox you in a little bit my info!!
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    I'm totally in!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Inboxing now...
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Will inbox you later because I'm about to leave for a doctor's appointment!!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Sending you a PM. I'm hoping to get a few sizes smaller by Christmas.
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey,

so everyone wanting to join don't forget to give me your SW and GW. Also don't forget to give me a couple dets/hobbies/interests by monday and we shall get started, I shall start working out your buddies as soon as I get these.

The challenge for the up-coming week is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (something I ALWAYS forget to do!), be under your cal goals And also add 50 situps/crunches to your exercise routine every day. :) Oh yeah also to inbox your buddy at least a couple times this week. Thinking this will really help with motivation and such :) xx
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hey,

so everyone wanting to join don't forget to give me your SW and GW. Also don't forget to give me a couple dets/hobbies/interests by monday and we shall get started, I shall start working out your buddies as soon as I get these.

The challenge for the up-coming week is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (something I ALWAYS forget to do!), be under your cal goals And also add 50 situps/crunches to your exercise routine every day. :) Oh yeah also to inbox your buddy at least a couple times this week. Thinking this will really help with motivation and such :) xx

Great challenge! I JUST added crunches to my workout routine (DAMN my abs are sooooore!) I have been doing 30 upper, 30 mid (regular/standard crunches) and I did reverse crunches the first day, could NOT do them today bc i was sooo sore! Throughout the week I will work on doing 50 each (well....maybe 30 of the reverse. those are killer!)