Belly fat

Options
i have been eating well and exercising daily with a cheat day once in a while. I walk 4 miles a day in an hour. I did the ea active 2 on the pss3 90 day challenge twice and now i am doing the ufc personal trainer on the xbox. All this since december when i weighed 242 pounds. I got down to to 205 one day but a few days later i weighed 212 and have stayed at 212 for the past month. My arms, shoulders, and legs have toned up and are nice and are nice and solid. I went from a size 44 pant to a 36 maybe even a 34. I know i dont eat enough but i am stuffed and really cant eat more.

How can i get of my beer belly? Even though i dont drink. It has shrunk quite a bit since december but i want it to shrink more any ideas?
I am a type 2 diabetic so i stay away from sugars and carbs as much as possible.

Help me shrink this belly

Replies

• lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this as well :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    i have been eating well and exercising daily with a cheat day once in a while. I walk 4 miles a day in an hour. I did the ea active 2 on the pss3 90 day challenge twice and now i am doing the ufc personal trainer on the xbox. All this since december when i weighed 242 pounds. I got down to to 205 one day but a few days later i weighed 212 and have stayed at 212 for the past month. My arms, shoulders, and legs have toned up and are nice and are nice and solid. I went from a size 44 pant to a 36 maybe even a 34. I know i dont eat enough but i am stuffed and really cant eat more.

How can i get of my beer belly? Even though i dont drink. It has shrunk quite a bit since december but i want it to shrink more any ideas?
    I am a type 2 diabetic so i stay away from sugars and carbs as much as possible.

Help me shrink this belly
    You've more than likely adapted to the exercise. If you've been doing the same program since December, the body will adapt to the stresses. Also if you're weight went down, the resistance went down with it. Look for a different workout.
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just gotta try some ab work outs. Switch it up a bit, after your routine on the xbox lay down and bang out some extra crunches and what not. Good luck!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    i had the belly fat and started drinking shakeology and doing weighted abs, its gone, see my pic... sweetness!
  • repawn
    repawn Posts: 4
    Options
    The only thing that has ever worked for me is cardio - running for 20 minutes a day, biking a bunch or hitting the elliptical. Regular strength training items never gets rid of my gut. The P90X cardio and plyometrics program are in my opinion more fun than running and do a great job of burning fat.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Myth: working abs will reduce the fat around them.

While it's important to work abs for a stronger midsection, it wouldn't matter how many crunches, sit ups, or leg lifts you did. The body loses fat systematically. If you lose 1%, it comes from everywhere. That would include fat between the organs. If you retain alot of fat there, it will take time to reduce it.