Am I drinking enough...

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    This is essentially my favorite chain ever - once we've gotten our body's daily vodka allotment, can delve immediately into our hard drug allotment for the day, or is a waiting period advised?

We've already mentioned Meth and cococain, maybe crack, what else do you suggest? I'm meeting my dealer in an hour and I want to have a solid list of what I need for next week...
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My mom mixed her vodka with prune juice! She said it made her regular and happy.

This will be me if I make it to senior citizen status and don't die of a pickled liver.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I believe that would be a completely acceptable substitution...If you get tired of the taste you can put Crystal light packets in it, and make your jello desert even more enjoyable ;)
  • MlissaB
    MlissaB Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    If I add Crystal light to my vodka... er.. water... does it still count as water?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    bump

I see there are a few cokeheads in here....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love you Q... Nothing but love.

Corn... Prune juice and vodka on my at our old folks home.
  • voluptas63
    Options
    Corn... Prune juice and vodka on my at our old folks home.

Now I see why your car wouldn't start. Is this English?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    WTF. I need to go back to bed. Or start drinking.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I hear Everclear is better for rapid weight loss.

Everclear and meth is a super effective combination therapy. Results guaranteed! You'll lose weight, teeth, and sanity!

With this combination - you won't have to feel bad about eating the Pioneer Woman bacon glazed meatloaf
  • voluptas63
    Options

Drinking. It's Friday.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Drinking. It's Friday.
    drinking in bed...
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Drink up, but don't put any of that Mio stuff in it, it's got CHEMICALS in it. smiley-shocked032.gif
    Gotta go now, my liver is weeping. Again.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    This is essentially my favorite chain ever - once we've gotten our body's daily vodka allotment, can delve immediately into our hard drug allotment for the day, or is a waiting period advised?

I would advise taking the hard drugs post workout.
  • voluptas63
    Options
    Drinking. It's Friday.
    drinking in bed...

I spill :(
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    If you're still standing you're not drinking enough. To the bottle, you!

Could not agree more. Well, actually, if you aren't puking you aren't drinking enough, and I frankly like a girl on her hands and knees.

When she is puking I mean. It's hot.

haha. This is just wrong.
  • Billrk13
    Options
    This is a great Thread, I find it funny that all of us are trying to lose wieght, but we are still a bunch of drinkers. lol.

And on top of the meth and cocaine, I would drink more Vodka (mixed with cystal lite) and start really chain smoking, like 3 packs a day that will keep your food cravings away. :) And as far as I know smoking is totally healthy.
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Drink up, but don't put any of that Mio stuff in it, it's got CHEMICALS in it. smiley-shocked032.gif
    Gotta go now, my liver is weeping. Again.

Wha?!? Mio has chemicals?? I thought it was made of 100% AWESOME!!!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Vodka will be fine, it's clear just like water, and if its cold your body burns calories trying to warm it up!

And no, you can't drink, 'too' much vodka, when you get near the limit you'll pass out until you're ok to drink again.

I love you.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Vodka is a good choice. Clear alcohol makes you younger, whereas dark alcohol ages you. So stay away from the whiskey.