NSVs and HUGE SV!

Options
MeganSWoods
MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
I am starting fall semester on Monday so I've been around school making sure everything is ready, and I have run into some people that haven't seen me in several months. First a professor came up to me about 20 minutes after I first saw her in the hallway and said, "I had to look at you 5 or 6 times before I realized who you were! You look so great!" Then later, I was waiting to see someone else and when she came to let me in she said, "Bring that skinny butt in here!" It is pretty nice to hear those compliments from people who haven't seen me in a while because I lose perspective sometimes on the day to day journey. :-)

PLUS, today on my weekly weigh-in, I hit a big milestone! 75 lbs down!

Replies

• NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT, good for you. Congrats!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work! I have lost 24 pounds so far (20 before I joined mfp) and it is definitely not easy. Great job!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm hoping for a couple of comments when I return to school too, although I've only lost about 15 or so! We'll soon see if that's noticeable or not!
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the compliments, you deserve them!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!