My "sinking" NSV

Options
Cccaroline
Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
Ever since I learnt to swim when I was a young child, if I stretched out relaxed on my back in the water,without moving at all, I would float. Today I tried it and my legs and torso sank!! It was really weird! I think it's because with all the running, gym, swimming I've been doing, I've got more muscle mass and less fat, and muscle is heavier than fat - (denser - lets not get into that debate!!) so now I sink!!!! :laugh:

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    that's hilarious! :laugh:
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks, it made me laugh!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I know I was so good at floating too. Does this mean I won't be good at my one talent? LOL That is really great! Actually this floating thing is one of the things that makes aqafit so effective. It turns out it takes alot of core muscle strength to keep from floating away while moving your legs and arms. Aquafit is actually one of the best things for core work. I find I have lost alot of tummy ab inches with it. Now I am losing more lower body inches with the running. We do alot of arm exercises in Aquafit too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!