Even though I OVER ate Chinese, I SO enjoyed the company.

Options
amarie35
amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• I've had an awesome day. 1st of all this morning I took my son to his doctor's appointment. Then we stopped by two different grocery stores and got us some meats and snacks for out cookout this weekend. After grocery shopping, we were getting hungry. So, before taking him to school, I decided to stop and grab us a bite to eat. I was wanting a Wendy's Almond Chicken Salad but, he was in the mood for chinese and oh how bad he wanted it. I'm talking about holding my arm, smiling, and giving me that PLEASE MAMA look. And let me tell ya, he's almost 15 and he don't act like that in public often. So I (still wanting to occasionally spoil him), went where he wanted to go: The Emperior of China, aka, SODIUM CITY. I had one (heaping) plate of food and 1 small plate of desert. Then, after we OVER filled our tummies, I did what I should but what I didn't want to do, I took him to school. Now, 1 hour later & guess what??? I miss him already. •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    awww glad you had a good time =]
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,665 Member
    Options
    And this is why I believe that if people are so "paralyzed" about eating every day, that they'll MISS OUT on more important things like this. It's not "bad" to have a "bad" meal once in awhile. In fact, it may even boost your metabolism after dieting for a long enough period. Glad you had that moment. You'll remember more than trying to remember that "healthy" option you may have chosen instead.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Aww, those times are the best!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    drink lots of water - that desert will get ya!
  • AndyBee
    AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good for you!