Hi all

Options
I've been doing lots of walking since February , training for the Susan Komen 3-day walk in October. Up until 2 months ago I was GAINING weight and eating uncontrollably, and beat my all-time high of 199. Told myself you are NEVER going to hit 200, and thankfully I didn't. Started watching what I was eating and dropped 5-6 lbs on my own. Then I joined a program we have at work (Winning with Wellness) and started meeting with a nutritionist. In under 2 months I've lost 10 more lbs of myself. I dont miss them either!

In our last meeting, my nutritionist recommend MFP and after just 2 days of use, I absolutely LOVE It! I was struggling with keeping a food diary on paper. Either the notebook was too big, not enough room -- lots of excuses. While I was still losing weight I really had no way of showing her what I was doing successfully. Now, I have MFP!

I'm hoping to find women my age (35-45) for friendship and motivation to keep up the healthy eating/exercise. Feel free to add me (lawtechie).

Have a wonderful day!
Kristina

Replies

• Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Good for you! feel free to add me!
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add. I need all the support and motivation I can get and offer all I have. It's great to have people that understand what you are going thru.