Mini-Goals: Ideas for Rewards?

Options
Hi there, I'm trying to come up with good rewards for my mini-goals. The problem with this is...I can't think of any. I'm pretty on top of mani-pedis, and I don't really need any new stuff. What do you do when you reach a mini-goal?

Replies

• squeezylemons
    Options
    you could get a new piercing? like, pierce your cartilage or your bellybutton. or go on a shopping trip, buy a new shade of lipstick, or buy something weight-loss related like a jumprope or hula hoop to keep you extra motivated!! x
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I am getting a blender or a food processor as a reward for one of my mini-goals, then I can add green monsters/smoothies to my diet and I can finally have "nutella" again, well, a homemade version anyway.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    buy a new dvd or cook book/reading book? :)
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree for when you meet you UGW? You'll probably need new clothes anywat right? For mini goals try a massage: they can be pricey but find a local community college that has a massage therapy program and they usually give them for a fraction of the price as a certified massage therapist and feel just as good! Or treat yourself to a night out with friends; dinner and a movie a nice club you've been wanting to go to.