30 DAY SHREAD, HERE I COME!

Options
dsckrc
dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
Got my dvd in the mail today and I can't wait to start exercising with Jillian Michaels. Since I got the idea from a post on MFP, I thought it was fitting to ask for advice and expectations from you guys. Am I going to regret buying this dvd?

Replies

• kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what's on the DVD, or if it comes with a food plan. But if you plan on becoming shredded your diet is the most important!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You won't regret buying it. Check out some of the posts in the Success Stories forum. Some people have awesome results!!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    You will not regret it. I have done it once and lost 8 inches. I am on my second round day 2 . Remember you don't have to do it everyday. I did it for 2 days and am taking a day off then I will do it again for 2 days. You will feel it and you will see results. With my HRM the 20 minute workout burns almost 200 calories. I LOVE IT!!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    make sure you watch her closely b.c I hurt my knee doing level one
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    I've got it and I love it!!! The exercise are fairly easy to do but I know that at the end of the workout... I definitley feel accomplished!!! I think it was definitley worth buying!!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS right now..will be moving to level 2 on monday!! ive actually gained 2lbs but can see my stomack shrinking a little:) I have 3 children so a 27min DVD is just right for me...i also get a little more cardio in by walking for 20mins every evening with my kiddos!
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Got my dvd in the mail today and I can't wait to start exercising with Jillian Michaels. Since I got the idea from a post on MFP, I thought it was fitting to ask for advice and expectations from you guys. Am I going to regret buying this dvd?

I've been doing the Shred for 4 days now and YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! It is such a good workout. Make sure you just take your time and listen to your body! You're gonna love it! Good luck :)
  • kate71511
    kate71511 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Got my copy last night, just finished my first workout. Love the shortness of it (because naps only last so long) and I can already feel it... good luck!