bikinis

Options
ma34113
ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
so if so many men and women say the bikinis look bad on people then what body type do they look good on? I have one and my husband encouraged me to get it... so is it just a personal preference, confidence, or just appointed by the persons body type wether or not its ok to wear one?

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I think it's a matter of confidence. Most peoplt hink they need to look like a Sports Illustrated model to look good in a bikini. Totally not true. I'm a size 8 and I look freaking hot in mine! :-p
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Yeah, people who think you need to be "perfect" to wear a bikini are just silly. No one is perfect. You can still sexy and confident in a bikini without being perfect. And really how does covering a belly make that much of a difference?
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    It's a matter of confidence. I would never feel confident in one, not even if I was stick thin. I don't like showing my body off even if it is looking good.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I think it is a personal thing. I'm a size 8/10, but I'd never be comfortable wearing one. Perhaps it is because I'm 35 and just don't feel like a bikini does anything for me. I much prefer a comfortable tankini, but that's just me.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I think it's a matter of confidence. Most peoplt hink they need to look like a Sports Illustrated model to look good in a bikini. Totally not true. I'm a size 8 and I look freaking hot in mine! :-p

I agree completly :)
    i'm a size 5/6 and i rock my bikini hard in the summer.

just like my signature says "confidence is a stain they can't wipe off" - confidence is crucial :) other people can see it
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options

AGREED! It depends on preference and confidence. :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Yeah, people who think you need to be "perfect" to wear a bikini are just silly. No one is perfect. You can still sexy and confident in a bikini without being perfect. And really how does covering a belly make that much of a difference?

I just prefer more coverage. Can't explain why - It just makes me feel more comfortable. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. I am confident and happy with my body, but I just don't care for a bikini.
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I definitely think it's a matter of confidence. I personally love wearing a bikini and always have. I feel comfortable in them and now that I'm working on toning up a little I like them even more on me.