Woah, that was big Max!!! :noway:

That's what she said.
    I'm sure she did!! :huh:
    \

nice! ...:laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    So, I was making up the spice rub for the spiced honey brushed chicken thighs on the recipe section I had bumped earlier..........and had the brilliant idea of rubbing my itchy eye with a finger that had bits of cayenne pepper on it!! :huh:

Think that counts as my 3rd clutzy moment and I am good to go????? PLEASE say yes!!! :embarassed:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So, I was making up the spice rub for the spiced honey brushed chicken thighs on the recipe section I had bumped earlier..........and had the brilliant idea of rubbing my itchy eye with a finger that had bits of cayenne pepper on it!! :huh:

Think that counts as my 3rd clutzy moment and I am good to go????? PLEASE say yes!!! :embarassed:

hmmm.... we may need to add protective eyewear to your homemade body armor....

but! The good news is that I think we can count that as your third strike. Welcome back to a safer world. :laugh:
  • mizzymiz
    Options

Just don't sit on the cucumber.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Just don't sit on the cucumber.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Luckily, there are no cucumbers around! I think I'm safe!
  • TamTastic
    Options

but! The good news is that I think we can count that as your third strike. Welcome back to a safer world. :laugh:
    THANK GOODNESS!!!! I was about to surround myself with bubble wrap!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

\\

SHG,

I will give you the nice visual you drew when you suggest that Tami wear pillows and a pot. I pictured a Lego type character.

Ok, as I type this, I have two ants on my hand. WTF????
    Glad the visual of a safer Tami is so funny!

Hope the ants eat you alive! :grumble:
  • mizzymiz
    Options

SHG,

I will give you the nice visual you drew when you suggest that Tami wear pillows and a pot. I pictured a Lego type character.

and are you outside having a picnic or do ants just like you?

Tami - you'll never be a lego character to me.
  • TamTastic
    Options

\\

SHG,

Glad the visual of a safer Tami is so funny!

Hope the ants eat you alive! :grumble:
    Actually, it was a Fisher-Price man I had in mind. I had one as a kid that wore a pot on his head.

Similar to this:

e3db_1.JPG
    Yes, I see the resemblence!! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options

SHG,

and are you outside having a picnic or do ants just like you?

Tami - you'll never be a lego character to me.

No, I'm in my professional office.... with damn ants!

Now I see them all over floor!
    Did you eat your lunch in your office?
  • mizzymiz
    Options
    hmmm. this may be more effective:

1-9.jpg
  • TamTastic
    Options
    hmmm. this may be more effective:

1-9.jpg