lipofuze

Options
has anyone used this product,(Lipofuze) and have you had any success? I have found that with the way my body works and the fact that i am not a spring chicken, i cannot lose weight with low calories and exercise alone. I know that most of you will not agree to using diet aids, but i am at a loss, and am in need of a quick fix for a upcoming event. I don't plan on using aids permanently, but need the help to jump start my weight losss. I went 3 months of 1200 cal, or less, and exercised 6 days a week, and only lost 6 lbs, which fluxuated at that, so i am not a quitter, or giving up, i just want to look good for my trip which is in a month. Thanks for your input my friends :)

Connie

Replies

• voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    went 3 months of 1200 cal, or less, and exercised 6 days a week, and only lost 6 lbs, which fluxuated at that

There's your problem. You're starving your body.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Connie, my sweets. 1200 calories or less isn't enough food. I would seriously try upping those calories and see what happens. You know that I eat all the time - with an incredibly high calorie net a day and I maintain my weight. There's NO way I could live on 1200 calories a day. I would be in starvation mode so quickly.
  • connieholiday
    Options
    i have upped my cals. for the last month and am up 4 lbs. I can't seem to win. and i was wrong about the product name, i was looking into lipoblast extreme, not sure why i got the name wrong to begin with. lol. i am just hoping to find something that will help some.
  • hurrayhurrah
    Options
    I tried lipofuze before trying to exercise/diet alone. I followed the protocal to the letter, and I did lose some weight (it was quickly gained back), but I felt so crappy all the time. I was light headed and had headaches and just felt overall sick and unwell. I would not recommend it.
    Good luck with your journey!

Edit: I forgot, almost every day after I took it in the morning I would throw up. Not fun :(
  • Honey1990
    Options
    to jump start your weight loss try a cleanse. GNC has many different kinds and the workers there can help you fine one that fits your lifestyle and your body type. Most of the loss from the cleanse will be water weight but some of it will be the build up from your colon. it will help you feel better about losing the weight at a slower pace.