Survived a Week Out of Town on Business....

Options
Oh My!
It's Friday, I just went to the gym during my lunch hour for the first time since Friday August 5th.
I was out of town for work from August 7th-13th, for business. Which means company paid meals!
So I was treated very well and tried my best to stay within my calories; only went over once/twice.
Our hotel had a "gym" , which meant it had partnered with a local gym that was 1/2 mile away, but I drove down so I had my car. Unfortunately I also had lack of sleep from missing my wife and kids. So I was only able to make it to this gym once, for an hour of cardio.
This week back was also full of "back to school" rushing around, meetings at church and all sorts of fun stuff that didn't allow me to go to the gym until this morning.

Which brings me to this......

As much as I didn't want to, I weighed myself after my workout and I had actually lost 1.5 lbs since I last weighed in on August 5th!

I couldn't believe it!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!