Before you ask another question... in case you missed it..

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    what does NSV and bump mean?!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    I have a couple of questions...

1. Should I eat my exercise calories? I am totally confused!

2. I hear the Mastercleanse is a great way to kickstart a diet - has anyone tried it?

3. Or has anyone tried HCG? It sounds neat-o!!

4. Do I really need to drink water?

5. How can I best incorporate nut butter in my diet?
    To answer your questions:
    1. Only between the hours of 3.12pm and 3.13pm

2. use bleach, it's better.

3. Get pregnant, drink your pee, same result

4. Only if it has been put through a distillation process and is at least 80 proof

5. Try drinking it straight from the tube.

:bigsmile:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    I have a couple of questions...

1. Should I eat my exercise calories? I am totally confused!

2. I hear the Mastercleanse is a great way to kickstart a diet - has anyone tried it?

3. Or has anyone tried HCG? It sounds neat-o!!

4. Do I really need to drink water?

5. How can I best incorporate nut butter in my diet?
    Hahaha.....1. No never eat exercise calories
    2. Yes the mastercleanse is perfect.
    3. HCG IS neat-o
    4. No drink beer
    These posts kill me!! This site is amazing for promoting a lifestyle change, not a quick fix! And im pretty sure no one would ever answer these like i just did;) But joking aside i do think some people just need more advice and assistance then others, and thats why they are here! The search tool is FABULOUS however!!!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    this should become a sticky note topic!

brilliant!

I was thinking the same thing. EVERY forum I've been to had a sticky about this topic alone.

Legitimate, UNANSWERED questions get pushed off the page when 15 people ask if they should eat their exercise calories back. That is the whole point here. :happy:
  • AZTrailRunner
    Yah, you guys are right..... I'm the A-hole for spreading the word.

IF YOU DON'T FIND YOUR ANSWER THROUGH THE 'SEARCH' BUTTON, THE FEEL FREE TO POST A NEW TOPIC. Is it that hard to understand?

That sounds like a one size fits all approach. I gotta figure out what's right for MY body. And my body says that searching is a myth and that starting new topics is always best. But THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION!

Well, when you put it like that..... :tongue:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    "Ladies! Do any of you feel bloated/fat during your TOM? I just want to eat everything, has anyone else ever felt like this???????"

:indifferent:
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Mmmm, so pretty much every question I have wanted to ask has already been answered (yes, I saw the search function when I first signed up and SHOCKINGLY I even used it to answer the NSV question LOL)

But is it so bad to want to enter into a discussion with new people, make some new friends on here and get yourself motivated a little bit rather than adding a redundant "thanks for the info, I used the search function to find this" comment at the end of a thread that may have a trillion replies that no one is likely to look at again?
  • kgesq
    kgesq Posts: 65 Member

IF YOU DON'T FIND YOUR ANSWER THROUGH THE 'SEARCH' BUTTON, THE FEEL FREE TO POST A NEW TOPIC. Is it that hard to understand?

I love the way you have given yourself the authority to tell people when they can feel free to post. Sounds like someone needs a little break from the board...that'll be the BEST way not to see the same posts every day!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    LOL, this is great, but unfortunately the people who NEED to see this WON'T because they're the dingleberries that DON'T LOOK BEFORE POSTING.
  • AZTrailRunner
    But is it so bad to want to enter into a discussion with new people, make some new friends on here and get yourself motivated a little bit rather than adding a redundant "thanks for the info, I used the search function to find this" comment at the end of a thread that may have a trillion replies that no one is likely to look at again?

If asking the same question that was just asked yesterday pushes down a fresh, unanswered, legitimate question, then YES, it is bad.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    HAHAHAH. Best post in a long time!
  • AZTrailRunner

I love the way you have given yourself the authority to tell people when they can feel free to post. Sounds like someone needs a little break from the board...that'll be the BEST way not to see the same posts every day!

And how is posting a reminder... "giving me authority"?
  • ayshamc
    If asking the same question that was just asked yesterday pushes down a fresh, unanswered, legitimate question, then YES, it is bad.

Oh, you've got be kidding me?

Grow up and learn how to scroll down!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    How many calories does pushing the search button burn if I am 5'8 an 100 pounds? (in my dreams):noway:
  • AZTrailRunner

Oh, you've got be kidding me?

Grow up and learn how to scroll down!

HAHA...you told me to "grow up" because these forums get riddled with excessively multiple posts, and I merely pointed out the Search button. That's rich!
  • AZTrailRunner
    How many calories does pushing the search button burn if I am 5'8 an 100 pounds? (in my dreams):noway:

It would depend on if you used the MFP Database Vs HRM. :tongue:
  • kgesq
    kgesq Posts: 65 Member

And now you are the arbiter of "question legitmacy?" Please. If anyone finds said legitmate question interesting they will comment on it. This annoyance at repeated questions is a little juvenile. As a previous poster pointed out, most people who ask these questions (myself included) are new to the board. And quite frankly, just because it's been discussed before doesn't mean it's been definitively answered. My FAQ was answered to my satisfaction--and not 12,000 posts ago, so I don't think this "movement" (which is common to every message board I've ever subscribed to) is ever going to catch on. In fact, posts about repeated topics are just so...trite. I wonder if I did a "search" about "searching before you post," how many times it would come up. LOL
  • toots99

It would depend on if you used the MFP Database Vs HRM. :tongue:

But...but...can you recommend and good HRM??????
  • toots99
    Lighten up people, really. If you stick around long enough, you'll see that it gets frustrating.
  • ayshamc
    HAHA...you told me to "grow up" because these forums get riddled with excessively multiple posts, and I merely pointed out the Search button. That's rich!

It's a forum, this **** happens!

Every forum you go to has the same issues.....why turn it into a big deal where you make people feel uncomfortable for wanting to ask questions? If you've seen it before, just move on!