Need Motivation

mjlsmith
mjlsmith Posts: 3
edited October 1 in Fitness and Exercise
I am brand new to MFP. I was using mynetdiary before and decided to change things up. My biggest challenge is exercise! I work 12 plus hours a day on my feet all day and when I get home I just can't seem to get motivated to exercise. I bought a Wii and do that occasionally but I haven't found anything that keeps my interest. I work weird hours so classes are out. I really need some ideas!!!

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    if you are on your feet 12 hours a day, maybe you dont need a workout..i guess it really depends on how active you are at work, too..maybe try a short run around the block, or a bike ride ?...what kind of things do you have for the wii, and what are you looking for ? i have a few workout things i like for it, such as golds gym dance workout..it has dancing, and mini games..good luck
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Maybe you could run. No matter how tired I am, I feel fantastic after a good run.
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    I've been toying with the idea of borrowing workout DVDs from the library. Having something at-hand to do whenever the mood (or motivation) strikes is good!

We can only borrow for a week or so at a time, so it forces a change-up every now and then. It's also a great way to try a workout (or series) before buying it. Kind of like an "audition". :)

Good luck! You'll find a path that works for you. I'm still looking for mine too...
This discussion has been closed.