Friday Jokes

Options
2»

Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

HA HA
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".
    Lmfao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    The teacher ask timmy "why is your cat at school today?" timmy *crying* "because i heard my daddy say to my mommy im going to eat that ***** when the kids leave"
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    Girl: "Forgive me father for I have sinned." Priest: "What have you done my child?" Girl: "I called a man a son of a *****." Priest: "Why did you call him a son of a *****?" Girl: "Because he touched my hand." Priest: "Like this?" (as he touches her hand) Girl: "Yes father." Priest: "That's no reason to call a man a son of a *****." Girl: "Then he touched my breast." Priest: "Like this?" (as he touched her breast) Girl: "Yes father." Priest: "That's no reason to call him a son of a *****." Girl: "Then he took off my clothes, father." Priest: "Like this?" (as he takes off her clothes) Girl: "Yes father." Priest: "That's no reason to call him a son of a *****." Girl: "Then he stuck his you know what into my you know where. Priest: "Like this?" (as he stuck his you know what into her you where) Girl: "YES FATHER, YES FATHER, YES FATHER!!!" Priest: (after a few minutes): "That's no reason to call him a son *****." Girl: "But father he had AIDS!" Priest: "THAT SON OF A *****!!!"
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    wow!!! these are hilarious!