A Way of Life

Options
2bw8free
2bw8free Posts: 6
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,
I've decided to give this website a try, I like that I can go on anytime and fill in my diary throughout the day and it will help to keep me honest. I have to change my thinking and realize that this should not be a diet but a way of life and I think it truly is the basics and none of these fads that are out. I can save money and really monitor what I put in my mouth. Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• 2bw8free
    2bw8free Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I've decided to give this website a try, I like that I can go on anytime and fill in my diary throughout the day and it will help to keep me honest. I have to change my thinking and realize that this should not be a diet but a way of life and I think it truly is the basics and none of these fads that are out. I can save money and really monitor what I put in my mouth. Good luck to everyone.
  • brendamercier
    Options
    Hi,

I totally agree with you. When I first started I didn't weigh mself because I didn't want to obscess about that. I want this to be a change in lifestyle completely. I work at a hospital and now I am asking myself, "waht is in the cafeteria that is good and healthy rather than fried and unhealthy?" It feels good to know I am saving money eating healthy and yet getting full and helathy. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.