It's snowing

Options
schoonmp
schoonmp Posts: 175
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
:glasses: I live close in Zachary, LA. It started snowing this morning. I haven't seen snow here in like 16 years. Hard to exercise, but it is beautiful. Got off work early.

Replies

• schoonmp
    Options
    :glasses: I live close in Zachary, LA. It started snowing this morning. I haven't seen snow here in like 16 years. Hard to exercise, but it is beautiful. Got off work early.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Yea! That is always nice to get off work early. Snow Day! :wink:

You should go look at some fitness DvDs with your free time... something you can use to workout when outside isn't an option.
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yeah it snowed here in Thibodaux, LA also
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO SNOW!!! I hope we get snow here for Christmas. Snow angels, snowmen, snowball fights. Yeah snowball fight! :bigsmile:
  • schoonmp
    Options
    :tongue: Yes, we never get to make snowmen or have a snowball fight. My son will be 17 at the end of the month, and he has never seen snow here. He had a great time with his friends. In LA we never get snow so it was a new experience for all of us. Hope you get snow for Christmas.
  • schoonmp
    Options
    :bigsmile: I bet you had fun in the snow. It's was so neat to wake up and see snow.
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yeah for snow! We are supposed to get snow this weekend, we so want snow here, (near Boise, Idaho) so the ski resorts will open up, favorite winter activity, skiing and snowboarding. I am a skier, but am going to learn to snowboard this year, bought the board, tried once last year, hated it, but I'm determined to learn, I think I can, I think I can! Besides having fun, I will be burning those calories, please snow :happy:
  • LauraDK
    Options
    we already got plenty of snow and cold in Chicago!! I would rather have it warm. ::laugh:
    At least I have a treadmill and i belong to the health club!! I would rather be outside running though
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

May the cooler air bring less glandular activity to your armpits.

:huh:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    we already got plenty of snow and cold in Chicago!! I would rather have it warm. ::laugh:
    At least I have a treadmill and i belong to the health club!! I would rather be outside running though

Same. Boulder, CO. Too much ice and snow.

My mom called me this morning and asked if I knew that I had snow at my house. I replied with, Of course, there's been snow at my apartment for weeks. And she said, No, here in Mississippi. And I was like, NOOOO!

Better be gone by the time I fly home next weekend :grumble:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Me and Renae5 want some of that snow sent to NC!!!
This discussion has been closed.