Support in making weight DROP? recipes, tips, etc

Options
Hi everyone! I joined a couple weeks ago and although interested in health, whole/raw food, I've never counted calories til now (farewell, cashews...). I've lost over 10 pounds in that time and would be stoked to loose 20 more (making me smaller than I was in high school!). I'd love to make the most of the rest of my 20's with fun clothes and looking great in heels :)

I'm a mama, so loosing weight is helping that pooch less apparent, and I've also recently undergone major surgery on my knee (damn roller derby accident). I used to loooove running, biking, etc, but now it's up to my eating habits alone to loose since I'm not fully recovered. It's hard resisting hanging out in the kitchen munching! Please friend me if you want to offer support with loosing some weight and eating min. calories to get there!

LOVE
and good luck!
Tara

Replies

• Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am also interested in fresh unprocessed food and eat quite a lot of fresh fruit and veg and raw food.
    This is a great site. Everyone's really supportive and it makes a real difference! Feel free to look at my profile, and if you like to give and recieve regular encouragement and feedback, add me if you want to be friends. Good luck on your journey:)
    ( And anyone else is welcome, just send me a note with any requests)
    Caroline